What happens if there’s been a delivery mishap to my order?
We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any sample that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at email@example.com (if applicable).
We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
- In the event of damaged samples received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the sample to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any sample that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Singpost and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
Why is there a checkout limit? / What are all the checkout limits?
Sample Store is a popular spot and gets lots of shoppers at a time. These limits are in place to make sure everyone has a good time trying and purchasing their products. So…
- Each account is entitled to only one (1) order of up to 4 different samples per day
- Each account is entitled to only one (1) redemption per sample.
- Your account must have sufficient points before you can checkout the sample products.
- Kindly clear all pending payments before another checkout.
How many free samples can I redeem?
Due to the limited quantity, each member’s account is only entitled to 1 unique free sample. You can check out up to 4 free samples in each checkout.
What do you mean by points? How do I earn it?
Because you are important to us, we want to know what you think about the products. As an added value, every time you rate the products you earn points which go straight to your account. 1 point is added to your account for every review that you give. You will need those points in order to redeem the sample products. So keep rating the products to keep earning points!
Why must I make payment immediately at checkout?
Sample ordering is on ‘first-come-first-served’ basis. To ensure that you get your desired samples, it is recommended that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out.
How do I activate my account?
The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at email@example.com
How can I use my remaining Account Credits?
We are in the process of removing the option to pay for your orders by ‘Account Credits’. If you have remaining credits in your account, it will be used to pay for your next checkout. If there are insufficient credits, the system will direct you automatically to pay the balance via Paypal.
How can I change my shipping address?
By default, the last used shipping address will be saved into your Sample Store account. When you are checking out your order, the default shipping address will be displayed and you have the option to amend it if you need to.
Follow a collection of news & promotions